Have you ever felt frustrated and lost with a broken car and not know what to do next? Being stranded on the road, especially on the highway where there is nobody to turn to, can be harrowing. But there is one thing that may make your life a bit easy- hire a tow truck service.
Deserted in an isolated area can also be a safety hazard. A broken-down car is stressful enough, but not knowing what to do or who to go for help is worse. But luckily, all you need to do in such a situation is to look for a “tow truck for hire near me.”
Hiring a tow truck service has its benefits. A reputed towing company can help you in more ways than one. Here’s how it can help.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
No matter where you are stranded, a tow truck service will be at your service round the clock. They offer a range of services.
- They will come to change your flat tires.
- If you have locked yourself out of the car, they will come to unlock your vehicle.
- If you run out of fuel and have no gas station nearby, just call towing services in Tampa, and they will come to re-fill your fuel tank.
- If your car needs repair, they will do it.
- If your car battery has drained out, calling a towing service will help you. They will give the battery a jump start and put your car back on the road.
- If your car is broken down and nothing seems to work, car tow truck hire will pick and drop your vehicle at a safe location.
- Avoid Accidents
- Immediate Service
- Flatbed Towing
If you have a broken-down car, it’s best to call a towing service because trying to tow the car yourself can make matters worse for you. You might end up in an accident or throw off your vehicle in a ditch.
A tow truck company offers its services round the clock. So no matter at what time you are stuck, they will be by your side with just one call. Moreover, they will reach you as soon as possible, so once you call them, you can expect them to arrive within an hour or more shortly.
Tow trucks have a platform at the back where your vehicle can be placed and transported. It’s the safest way to have your car towed. Moreover, if you are moving to another city and don’t wish to drive the vehicle yourself, you can use aflatbed tow truck hire to transport your car for long distances.
Tow Truck Hire Cost
The tow truck hire cost will vary depending on your requirement. On average, the service can be priced anywhere between $50-$125. However, it depends on the distance, type of vehicle, and the time of the day you need the assistance. Usually, it costs about $50 for the first 5-10 miles and then between $2 and $4 for every extra mile.
So, now that you know how a towing service can be beneficial for you, you should hire one without wasting time. You never know when you may need their services. Look for a tow truck for hire near you and contact them for the best deals.